Shopping Trip Adventure

Today my mother-in-law Kathy and I took the girls to the mall.  We told them last night that if they went to bed without any problems that we would go to the mall in the morning.  I don't think I have ever seen a 4 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old go to bed faster than these too went to bed.  It was pretty funny and they were very excited because we don't go to the mall that often.  We were going to get the girls feet measured and get them good quality shoes and look for some jeans for me.

We wanted to go to Stride Rite, but Yorktown Mall no longer has Stride Right.  So we let the girls ride this little train and play in the indoor playground while Kathy and I decided if we were going to one of the department stores to see if they carry Stide Rite shoes or go to the Promanade in Boilingbrook.  We ended up just going to the department stores to see if could find either Stride Rite's or something that would be good sturdy shoes for them.






We went to Macy's, Gymboree and Children's Place before heading to JC Penny to look for shoes for the girls.  At Macy's I was able to find a pair of Liz Claiborn jeans and 3 tops, my mother-in-law also was able to find a pretty spring green sweater and a pair of black jeans.  We got some great deals at Children's Place,  Maggie got 2 shirts and a pair of leggings and Eva got an outfit and socks.  We were also able to find a baby shower gift for our cousin that just had their first daughter before Christmas.  Then we went to JC Penny and got the girls feet measured.  Maggie has NEVER gotten her feet measure because she has such little feet and  it was easy to figure out her shoe size but now she had out grown her tennis shoes it was time to get her feet measured.  Maggie is wearing a size 7 shoe and Eva is wearing a size 12 shoe.  Pretty soon Eva and I will shopping for shoe in the same asiles.  We got the girls the Skechers Twinkle Toes and they light up too.  I took close up pictures of them because the girls wanted to wear them out of the store. 


We ended the fun filled day with lunch at McDonald's.  I really had fun watching the girls at the mall and spending time with them and my mother-in-law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter