Finally!!!!!

I finally got a job today after 2 years of looking.  I have enjoyed spending the past 2 years with my daughters and watching them grow, but I really want to be helping others as well.  I am going to be a care giver at the Sunrise Senior Living facility in Lombard at Fountian Square.  I am going to start of part-time which is perfect while I am going to school full time, but I have availablity to grow and advance in the company.  I have already gotten my physical done and the first dose of the hep B shot, next is getting the background check done and then I will be able to start my training.  I am so exited that I will be able to help support my family again.  Eva is upset with me working again but I know she will be fine with soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter