New Years Day 2011

I can't even believe that it is the year 2011.  So many big milestones happen this year.  Eva turns 5 years old and starts KINDERGARTEN, Maggie turns 3 years old and starts PRESCHOOL, my step-dad turns 50 and my youngest sister turns 21.  I guess the biggest one for me is that I am starting nursing school and I turn the BIG 30!!! I have to say that I am really not all that scared about it, it is just harder for me to realize that both my little girls are going to school.  One will kindergarten and one will be in preschool, where does the time go. 

Today we celebrated Christmas with my brother-in-law Bob and sister-in-law Karen, since they live in Ohio it is hard to see them around the holidays.  We also had a wonderful dinner of pull pork that was made by my wonderful husband and just enjoyed each others company.  The girls both got an outfit and a toy from Bob and Karen.  Jim got a really nice Ohio State track zip coat and I got a $50 gift card to Archivers.  That will come in handy this year. 

I wish we can see them more often but we end moving to Williamsport, VA, we will be.  I posted some pictures below.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter