2011 To Do List

So I saw this idea on a friends blog and thought that this was an excellent idea, so I did one of my own.  My friend made a "2011 To Do List," and her thinking behind putting it on her blog was that way she can be accountable for completing the tasks that she put down.  She can up with 27 different things that she wants to do, and she used the 27 because she turns 27 this year.  I am going to use the number 30 because I am turning 30 this year but I think I ended up with way more.  Some of the things are long term but my goal is get them started or more completed than what they are right now.

     2011 To Do List:
1. Working out more regularly and Eating Healthier
2. Finish Eva's and Maggie's Birth to Age 2 scrapbooks
3. Finish my Wedding Scrapbook
4. Read 10 books, not including school books
5. Go on vacation with my hubby
6. Go to the Shedd Aquarium with the girls
7. Go to the Field Museum with the girls
8. Take the girls to see Disney on Ice
9. Go and see 2 musicals.....Les Miresbles
10. Take Eva and Maggie to go see the Fiddler on the Roof that is performed by little kids
11. Go back to school
12. Print my pictures off the computer and CDs from 2008 to now
13. Make a Travels Scrapbook of the vacations that Jim and I take together.
14. Take the girls to the waterpark
15. Take them to go pick fresh strawberries
16. Take them to the Apple Orchard
17. Go to the Pumpkin Farm
18. Take them to the DuPage Children's Museum
19. Take them on the Metra Train
20. Take them to the movie theater
21. Start and finish Eva's Age 2 to Age 4 Scrapbook
22. Start Maggie's Age 2-Age 4 Scrapbook
23. Go Fishing
24. Go Bowling
25. Make the girls their frog and butterfly pillows
26. Make the girls new no sew blankets
27. Start Eva's Age 4- Age 6 Scrapbook
28. Go on a small family vacation
29. Go to a local baseball game
30. Go to the summer carnivals
31. Spend more Family Time together
32. Go to the BEACH
33. Go to the Air and Water Show
34. Most of all BE HAPPY

I am totally curious to see how many I can complete this year.  Two of them I have started, I am going back to school this semester.  I am currently enrolled in 2 classes and trying to enroll in my CNA course.  I am also started working out more and eating better.  I am doing the Special K diet and so far so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter