O Christmas Tree

Telling me she can do it all my HERSELF
So last friday, we decided to start putting up the Christmas decorations. I put the tree together, hung up the lights and the ornadments.. Eva was so excited that we were doing the tree, because she has been learning about Christmas and other hiloday celebrations that other countries celebrate. Both the girls were so eager to try to help with the lights and everything. Maggie is still very young to understand the true meaning of Christmas but this year will be alot of fun to explain it all to Eva.
Mommy's Little Helpers

Our Tree


So the next day after the tree was up, I decided to try to get a shot of the girls in front of the tree and combine it with Eva's preschool picture and one of Maggie's 18 month pictures as our Christmas card. Well the girls didn't sit still long enough for me too get the "best" picture, but below are a couple of the ones I liked best. Not 100% sure if I will use one of them or take up husband up on his offer to get a nice family picture and use that with the single pictures of the girls. We will see, but will decide by the end of the week.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter