Christmas Eve Festivities

Melanie on her FIRST Christmas
Chirstmas Eve was such a great time with my family. My mom, step dad, my step dad's Uncle Jim, my sister Lorene, Miles and baby Melanie all came over to our house. My sister Mary, Jimmy and their son Nathan couldn't make it because Nathan and Jimmy both were sick. We had so much fun watching Eva and Maggie open their gifts from Nana and Papa plus their Aunts. I think the highlight of the whole Christmas Eve was that Santa came to ask Eva, Maggie and Melanie what they wanted for Christmas. I had so much fun being able to see my family on christmas eve and being apart of Melanie's first Christmas.


Nana (my mom) and Maggie



My mother-in-law Kathy and Melanie

My sister Lorene and Melanie

Eva openning a gift from Santa

Jim getting his Ohio State coat from my mom and step dad
Jim with his niece/god daughter, Melanie
Maggie trying to eat her candy

Eva playing with her new toys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter