Eva's Preschool Christmas Program






Yestreday was Eva's preschool Christmas Program and afterwards cookies and punch. Kathy (my mother-in-law), Maggie and I went to go see Eva perform. Unfortynately Jim was unable to go because he had to work. She was sooo adorable and her trait as a leader was really shining through. After each song Eva would bow and would tell the class to bow too. She was not not shy or quite about it, it was very hilerous to watch. By the end of the performance she was able to get the four girls that were right near to bow.

I also recieved my first homemade christmas gift from Eva. I wanted to wait until Christmas but Eva requested, more like demanded, that I open it now. I think it was because she was soo pround of what she had made for us and knew that I would love it. I got 5 handmade ornaments plus a very CUTE card. All the ornaments went right up on the christmas tree. I am going to give one too to both of my moms or make some and give it to them after the holidays. I got this idea from a friend of mine from highschool that her parents did for her, but in her house she has a tree that is filled with ornaments from her and her husband's childhood and that they are starting that tradition with their daughter. So now I am starting it with my girls. I am soo excited to get started. I have purchased a personalized baby's first christmas of the girls, got them a big/little sister ones, and got Maggie a couple other ones. Just need to get Eva some more.


Singing "I built a snowman"

"Who has a beard that is long and white, long and white, long and white"

Singing "Jingle Bells"

Maggie watching and cheering her BIG sister on.

Eva determined to get the candy cane out of the wrapper while talking to her friend Uyne

Maggie enjoying her treats at Eva's Christmas Party

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter