Kline Family Christmas Party

Uncle Eddie, Aunt Teresa, Great Uncle John, Uncle Joe and Uncle Greg
Today was the Kline family Christmas Party. It was at my Uncle Joe and Aunt Melissa's house in Chicago. The special guest of the party was my Great Uncle John Beers. He is one of 12 siblings of my Grandma Kitty. He brought his son Mark and his son Steven as well as Steven's wife Julie and their children Amanda G, Joshua, and Joshua's fiancee Amanda. When Jim, the girls and I got there my Great uncle was leaving because they came in from Indiana. But I am looking forward to finally meeting them for Melanie's Baptism next summer.



I had so much fun at my Uncle's despite the a few people I don't care for in my family were there but thankfully they left shortly after we arrived. Both my sister's were there so I got to spend time with them and my niece and nephew. I am so looking forward too seeing them at Christmas.





Front row: Uncle Eddie and Uncle Greg Middle row: Amanda, Amanda G, Great Uncle John and Julie Back row: Joshua, Mark, Steven, and Aunt Melissa

Aunt Melissa, Amanda, Joshua and Uncle JoeUncle Joe with Amanda and Julie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter