Christmas Day Celebration

The tree after Santa came
Christmas Day was spent with my in-law's. Beth and her fiancee James came over. Bob and Karen came in from Ohio to spend Christmas with us. A family friend, Wayne also joined the celebration. The girls recieved so much stuff from everyone, include Santa. I am truely grateful that I was able to get the girls some gifts from Jim and I. I got some new James Patterson books and a gift card to Michaels. New scrapbook materials here I come. It was such a wonderful holiday season. I am blessed with such great family and friends and I always know that I am loved.


Maggie wanted to open her own presents Kathy being goofyThrowing the clothes onto the floor...so not interested in them Openning a gift Playing with all her new toys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter