Preschool Storytime

Today I took Eva to the preschool storytime that our library offers for children 3-6 years of age.  I have never taken either of the girls to a storytime but have always wanted to and now that they are showing more of an interest in reading, I thought it was a great idea.  I am so glad that I did take her.  She had so much fun.  They read 3 books about the ocean, ocean animals and the beach.  They also played with puppets and sang songs. 

I am so looking forward to doing this every week with Eva.  The library also does a Toddler storytime for children that are 2-3 years of age on Tuesdays, which I will take both Eva and Maggie, and they do a Family Storytime for all ages on Wednesday nights.  So if the girls grandma wants to come with she can or if I know ahead of time that we won't make either the toddler or the preschool storytime we can go to the family one istead.  This is already the BEST summer ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter