Outdoor Adventures

Today we went to the park again.  We pretty much always go to the park after dinner to release some energy and that way I can socialize with my few friends that I have made in our complex.  We went to this other park that I really like that is walking distance from the house, it is apart of the Lisle Park District and Eva calls it the "big" park.  I like it more because there is more things that Maggie can do since she is smaller, but the only bad thing is there are no swings or baby swings.  They just started putting in those things that you can put a child in and that child can rock back and forth in.  Now they have a small one and a bigger one.  Both the girls love them, Eva just goes to town on the bigger one. Maggie tried to climb a chain ladder today, she was able climb almost to the top of it but then got scared. I know that she will be able to do it before long.  I love just watching them try to figure something out and seeing their reaction when they have figured it out.  It makes me so proud.

So yestreday I took Eva to the park that is in the middle of our rental community and she has debut it the "little" park.  It was just she and I and it was really nice to spend some quality time just her.  After awhile some other children that Eva plays with on a regular basis came out so I was not important anymore, since I had a feeling that this might happen I brought a new book that I just started reading.  I was able to read in the sunshine and the beautiful weather that we were experiencing while my Eva was having fun playing with her friends and just being a kid.  I was able too snap a few pictures of her doing one of the many things she loves to do.....CLIMB TREES.

This is why one of her many nicknames is Monkey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter