Fun Filled day



We had so much fun today as a family.  Jim and I took the girls out a late breakfast to IHOP.  Eva calls IHOP, hoppity hop.  We had a great time eating out as a family and the girls were well behaved to.  Then we went and made a payment on the girls bunk beds.  When we got home the girls rested for a little bit then I tool them to a park called Abbeywood, which located right next to Benedicint University.  The girls had such a great time. 


There was a bunch of other kids there that were fishing in the pond that is next to the park, and they gave Eva a turn fishing.  She caught her very first fish on the her first time fishing.  I am upset with myself that I didn't get pictures.  I will be buying both the girls own fishing poles and we will have plenty more opportunities to go fishing.


Eva was also very determined to do the monkey bars at the park. She was able to get to the first and hang there buy herself. I was very impressed and proud of her that she was able to do that. With my help on holding her legs she was able to do all the monkey bars. I will not be surprised by the end of this summer or next year she will be doing it by herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter