Happy Mother's Day

Maggie and I
Nana with the youngest and oldest grandchildLorene, Melanie, Eva and ILorene, Melaine and Miles.....My sis FIRST Mother's Day
My mother's day gifts from Eva


Today I celebrated Mother's Day with my family, my mom n dad, my uncle jim, and my baby sister Lorene n Miles n Melanie.  I had such a wonderful time with my family and being able to be apart of my sister Lorene's FIRST Mother's day.  I was a little sadden by the fact that my other sister Mary couldn't make it but I guess her boyfriend comes before her family.  I recieved a daughter blanket from my mom and dad, from Jim and Maggie I am getting one of her specialized 2 yr old pictures and from Kathy another of Maggie's specialize 2 yr old pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter