Family Day

So Jim and I have decided that we were going to try to do a family day every week on one of the weekend days.  For awhile it was on Sundays but now it got switched to Saturdays, which I prefer better.  So today we really do much but really enjoyed the fresh air.  When the girls were sleepying, Jim and I watched the movie Grand Triano.  It was a very good movie.  Then after dinner we took the girls to the park before it got dark.  So it was a great fun and relaxing family day.

When we were leaving the park, my friend Alicia was having some friends over and their were going to roast marshmallows and she invited me and the girls.  It was so cute and funny to watch the girls try to roast marshmallows for the first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter