Eva's FIRST school field trip


Today, Eva went on her first ever school field and she was soooo excited.  I was excited and nervous at the same time.  It made me realize that my little girl was growing up even more and I am sure not liking it.  They went to a local place called Cosley Zoo.  They have a lot of typical farm animals but did have a few animals that you would be able to find in the zoo as well.  Eva loved being there but I think enjoyed it even more because I was able to be apart of it with her.  She wanted to show me everything.  She also like that she got to go to the zoo on the big yellow school bus.  Every day she asks me when does she get to ride the school bus on a regular basis and when I sat down at thought about it, the answer I came up with was Fall 2011.  What?  That is way to soon, and that is when she will be in   Kindergaten                            Shetland PonyGrand Canyon Burro Telling me that the Llamas stinkBaby Nubian Goats Montadale SheepRed FoxRaccoonAmerican Cream Draft HorseWhite Tailed DeerPretending to drive the Caboose of the train

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter