Valentine's Day Mothers' Tea

When she first saw meThe decorations that were on the wall behind the children while they were singing Standing in front of the ladybug she made So today was Eva's preschool Annual Valentine's Day Mothers' Tea. It was so wonderful. It was in the schools gym and there were tables that were decorated and each table had a the teachers name on them. So then I was able to find Eva's name and there was a seat for me. The places were set with a dessert for the kids and the moms. At the spots for the moms were special placemats, cards and gifts that were made by the children. There were three other classes besides Eva's that sang today. They sand 3 songs all together and then each class sang 2 songs. It was so much fun and it was a proud moment for me and I am so glad and proud to Eva's mom.

Singing one of the her songs Part of her class
So excited to sing and seeing me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter