Friday Fourteen

I saw this idea on several other peopls's blogs. Where they would write about a certain number of things that they liked or that was their favorite books or whatever they wanted. One person did every topic that she was writing about with the number 5 and another person did the number 10. And they would pick a day of the week that they wanted. So I decided that I really liked this idea and so I picked the day of Friday because it seems that I really don't ever have anything going on this day. Then I picked the number 14 since I have a hard time narrowing things down. So the first "Friday Fourteen" is my 14 of my favorite pictures of my oldest daughter Eva, mind you I have way more than fourteen but I picked fourteen of them.

14 of my favorite pictures of my Eva

1. Eva 11 days after she has entered my life.......She is just a blessing. Aug 12, 2006(my 25th bday) 2. Her "FIRST" school picture.........Preschool, Gentle Learning Preschool 2009-2010 3. Eva's "FIRST" day of preschool................Sept 2009, Gentle Learning Preschool 4. Loves to express herself whether it is singing, dancing, or making artwork......Jan 2010 5. Loves the snow too.......Making the first snow angel in the "first" snow of the 09-10 winter season 6. Doing what she loves best.....playing and simply being outside 7. Getting her "First " haircut.....Mother's Day 2008 8. Trying to self teach herself how to play Daddy's guitar........She loves music, whether she sings or dances to it. 9. First time going to the Pumpkin Farm......Oct. 2008 10. On of my favorite ones of Daddy and his little princess.......Eva was 4 days old 11. Eva and her god father Stefan.......she was the flower girl in his wedding on Aug. 30, 2008 12. Who would think that 2 weeks after this picture was taken she would be taking her "first" steps and then a full month later completely walking on her own......May 2007 13. Me and Eva July 2008.........Taking Eva swimming for the first time in a pool and she LOVED it. She is such a water baby 14. Miss Dramatic......This was just before Maggie's Baptism, 7-6-08

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter