Health Issue Update

So over the weekend I received the results of the nuclear test that I had on Monday. The nurse first said that all they had were the results of my blood work and were showing that I had no other test done. Needless to say I wasn't to happy on hearing this. Then they called me back about a few hours later and said that the results were fine and there is nothing else to do and just take the Miralax that the doctor wants me to take. I got off the phone and screamed on the top of my lungs. I have to get another CT scan in 6 months. So today I decided to call again because it is not normal for a person's urethras to be swollen and back up into the kidney's and causing them to swell. Hopefully they will call me in a reasonable amount of time and tell me what the hell is going on.

Will keep everyone informed if I hear anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter