A new Milestone

As a mom and when our children are growing and developing, we get excited when they have achieved a new milestone. When they are little the big milestones are holding their head up, rolling over, sitting up, crawling, standing up, and then walking and talking. Then the older they get the fewer milestones but those milestones are just equally important. My Eva just starting going to preschool this year, which was the first milestone of the year. She has learned her colors, shapes and numbers 1-10, which she knew previously attending preschool. She learned within the last couple of weeks on how to spell her name and now looks at everything to see if she can find her name. She has also been working on writing her name, she was getting the "E" done pretty good but was having a hard with the "V" and "A". When I picked her up today from preschool, I noticed that on a picture she colored of a groundhog, in honar of Groundhog Day, she wrote her NAME. I can believe it, she is getting so big. I made a huge deal about it, I am sure any mom would. Eva was so proud of herself when she noticed that I was so proud that she has learned this new milestone. Below is the actual picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter