Melanie is 4 months old ;)

All smiles
My niece Melanie is 4 months old or 16 weeks, whichever way you want to look at it. She is smiling and giggling up a storm. She is also cooing or baby talking. She enjoys her swing and her bouncy seat. She really enjoys watching the Alvin and the chipmucks, she giggles through out the entire movie. She is rolling over and is holding up her head very good. She is sitting up with support. She is now eating cereal and drinking juice. My sister's doctor told her to give Melanie oatmeal first, everything I have read and what the girls doctor told me to start with rice because it was a single grain and not as complex as oatmeal. I have come to learn that every doctor does things differently. She is doing really well on it, so that is all that matters. She is simple just growing up to fast and I wish I can she her more often than once a month.

Weight:
Birth- 5lbs 14 ozs
2 months- 9lbs
4 months- 12lbs

Length:
Birth- 17 inches
2 months- 20 inches
4 months- 22 inches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter