A fun day with my girls

Today the girls and I had alot of fun playing. We watched cartoons and Snow White. We colored many, many pictures. Played games but mostly I enjoyed watching the girls play with one another. They get along so well.
Coloring a pretty pictureWatching cartoons Playing together in their room.......this is what it looks like before they trash it everyday Trying to figure out one of Eva's toys
One of the many fun activities the girls and I did was going out in the snow. Maggie isn't a huge fan of the snow this year, hopefully next year she will be. So while Maggie was taking her nap I took Eva out in the snow for about half and hour. We had so much fun out in the snow. We had a snowball fight and she decided to bury herself in the snow. When we came inside from the cold I made Eva some hot chocolate, a special treat. The girls and I had so much today spending time together, life can't get any better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter