21 months old



Maggie is already 21 months old.  Where is the time going. I can not believe that my little girl is getting so big. When Eva was 21 months old, Maggie was 1 month old. It is amazing how fast time goes by. I have enjoyed both my little girls and love them so much. I can't image my life without them and their dad. Eva is our little princess and Maggie is our little angel. Maggie is growing like a weed. She is very petite and skinny. She has very short legs, which she has interhertied from her daddy and Grandma Kathy. She has my facial features but has Jim's coloring. She definately looks Irish and English. She is still wearing 18 month clothes and 12-18 months for pants. She is talking up a storm and is a walking champ. She loves watching a lot of the same cartoons as Eva but her favorite is Ni Hao Ki Lan on Nick Jr. She also loves to read, color and sing. Maggie has just a sweet way about her, that no matter how you are feeling she can brighten your day. Both Eva and Maggie enjoy playing with eachother, they have their spats, but they are very close and are always telling eachother that they love eachother. I am just truely blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter