Good Bye 2009......Hello 2010

I can't believe that is the year 2010 already! Where is the time going. It has been such an amazing year in 2009 and I am so looking forward to see what 2010 will bring for me and my family.

Things we experinced in 2009:
* celebrating Maggie's 1st birthday and her 1st Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's and Easter
* celebrating Eva's 3rd birthday
* celebrating 4 years of Marriage to my best friend and husband Jim
* celebrating my sister Mary's 21st birthday and my nephew Nathan's 2nd birthday
* welcomed Melanie Aalayih to the world on Sept. 23rd
* took the girls to the Brookfield zoo, and other fun things this summer.
* celebrated Maggie's milestones: crawling, walking, talking, getting her teeth.
* Eva starting preschool

Things we are looking forward to in 2010:
* celebrating Maggie's 2nd birthday
* celebrating Eva's 4th birthday
* celebrating Jim's 30th birthday
* celebrating 5 years of Marriage to Jim
* celebrating Melanie's baptism and her 1st birthday
* celebrating Jim's new job
* going back to school to get my BN
* having fun with the girls in the summer
* going on Eva's first school feild trip
* reading more books and writing reviews about them

There will be more things that we will celebrate throughout the year but those are the big ones that I think of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter