Red 70 Blackstar

Ray and Eric.....Singers and Guitarists

                                  Joe.........Drummer

Nick......Bassist


Tonight we went and saw Red 70 Blackstar perform at Shark City bar in Carol Stream.  I took a lot of pictures and so I put a few of my favorites on here.  I also put a link to the album that I made so that you can view the rest of the pictures.

It was a great night out with Jim and no girls.  I did miss them very much and Eva wanted to see the rock band.  In Oct. sometime they will put on a show that will be for all ages, so she will get to see them.

They were great and every time I see them they get better and better.  If you want to check out their music you can go to www.myspace.com/red70bs.  Their music is very simular to Avenage Sevenfold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter