Frist Day of School

So today was Eva's first day of school and I was surprised that I did really well.  I was a little teary eyed but other that was okay with leaving her.  I know next year will be a lot harder when she goes to Kindergarten.  She went right into her class room and didn't want to give me a huge.  I was sad that she didn't want to give me one and Jim said I was probably embarrassing her.  I am was like who cares, that is part of my job as a mom.  I wanted to get a few pictures of her on her first day was only able to get one and I am determined to get a few more on her other days.  She will be going to preschool on MWF from 9-11:30 am, and she really likes her new teacher and is already starting the year on the right foot with listening to the teachers.  I am soooo looking forward to seeing what she will learn and discover this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter