Eva's 4 yr old Pictures

Today I got Eva's 4 yr old pictures, I am planning on getting a lot of them and that way I only need to get a few of her preschool pictures this fall.  I had them done at Target and I have going to them since Eva was 3 mos old and they have always done a fantastic job.  The prices are also a great plus as well. The first few shots are of Eva in her party dress.
The next group of pictures of her are Beach themed
These are my two favorite collages that they put together of her two outfits.
Then I wanted to get new pictures of the girls together and I think this will be something I will do every year.  I also am including my favorite collages/speciality pictures they put together of the girls pictures.
This one says " Friends Forever, Sisters for Life"

Comments

  1. Those pictures are precious!

    I'm just doing weight watchers to lose weight - have you tried it before? I find its the best way for me to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter