37 Week Check-up

So I had my first of three weekly appointments this morning.  Everything is looking good and progressing along.  My weight and measurements are still perfect and I have gained almost 2 lbs in the last week, which my total  weight gain a little over 5 lbs.  My blood pressure was a little high for me but still in the normal range,  which makes me a little concerned but I am trying not to focus on it.  It was also confirmed that I am more than likely been experiencing some Braxton Hick contractions that had started on Monday.  I am also about 1 cm dilated but my cervix hasn't started thinning out, which only means a matter of time.  So it looks like that the little guy could come any day now.  I am relieved that yesterday I did decide to get my hospital bag ready just for this purpose, because you never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter