My brother, Robert

So today I was able to finally meet my younger brother Robert.  i haven't seen him since he was 6 years old, but a few months shy of his 7th birthday, and I was 10 years old.  This was a reunion in the making for 19 years.  My brother Robert and I were both adopted in the early 90s and the family that adopted him was the same family that had been taking care of him since we were taken from our mom in 1985.  He looked nothing like i thought, but then again I was always told that he looked like my older brother Jimmy.  He definately looks like my mom's side of the family and he reminds us of our Uncle John ans our cousin Chucky with a beard.  I see some of my brother Jimmy in him and I see some of myself in him too.

He spent the day with me and my family, then went and saw our mom who hasn't seen him since 1994, and then our Uncle Eddie and his family. Below are some pictures of the day.
My brother Robert
        Robert, Me and my brother Michael
                             Robert and Mom
My 4 younger siblings....Lorene, Robert, Mary and Michael
   Robert hold his niece Melanie for the first time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter