It has 5 years :-)

I can't believe it as been 5 years already since Jim and I first got married.  It seems like yestreday was our wedding day.  We have been truely blessed the last 5 years.  We have welcomed 2 beautiful and special daughters into our lives. Jim and I are still crazy in love and I know that I fall in-love with all over again at least once a week.  I also can say that I do love him more today than the first day we met.   We have gone through rough times with money and jobs, but I know that their is going to a brighter future soon. 

We have a lot of plans for the next many many years together, but our plans for the next year are pretty simple.  I will be going back to school starting in Jan 2011, to finish my Bacholer's in Nursing.  I want to be a RN in either Labor/Delivery or in Pediatrics.  We are planning a small getaway just the two of us, some more quality time with girls and some weekend adventures with the girls.
     Jim and I.......Dec. 2005

         Jim and I.......Dec. 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter