Weekend in Ohio

Thrusday October 8

Today we drove to Ohio for my brother-in-law Bob's wedding. I have to say I was extremely nervous about making this trip. I was traveling with my husband, Bob's closet friend Ray, and the girls plus me. I was in the back seat with the girls and it was a lot better than what I thought. Maggie slept a good portion of the way and Eva took a nap and was very good. She entertained us with singing songs, it was lovely.

Maggie sleeping.....too cute

Eva on the ride to Ohio

Friday October 9

We didn't have muched planned for the girls to do since we had the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner that evening. So we took the girls to the pool and they loved it. Eva was so scared becasue she was about 6 inches taller than the water level so she could walk on the bottom of the pool, but she did it and was a proud momment in our family.
Trying to keep Maggie warm


Eva walking in the pool



Daddy and Eva




Daddy and Maggie





The rehearsal dinner was held at our Uncle Joe and Aunt Annmarie's house in Solon, Ohio. It was cateried and the food was phenominal. There was chicken marsala, sausage with peppers, mostacolli, green bean almondine and salad. Plus there was a variety of pastries for desserts. It was great food, great company and lots of laughs.


Bethann (my sister-in-law) and her finacee James
The mom's of both the groom and bride......Kathy Stansfield & Ruthann Horwitz


Saturday October 10


Today is the BIG day for my brother in law Bob and his finacee Karen. We really do not do much in the morning, as for the girls and I. Jim, Ray and the other groomsmen went to the country club at around 1:30-2:00, to watch some football and get ready. I got Eva and Maggie both ready, and Beth helped with doing Eva's hair. The ceremony was so beautiful and Eva was the cutest flower girl ever. She first walked down the aslie and didn't drop any flowers and then went back down the asile and dropped some. The ceremony was very short and sweet but very special. When everyone started the procession, Eva started picking up the flowers she had dropped down the asile. It was great. Then we had a cocktail hour then dinner. The food was okay and the cake was wonderful. When the dancing started, Eva was on the floor and ever stopped. The last song the played for the night was Ohio State Hang on Snoopy and everyone loved seeing Eva doing the O-H-I-O in the song. It was such a wonderful evening.
The FIRST dance of Mr. and Mrs. Robert M. Stansfield

Karen and I....She was so beautiful
Maggie passed out in the middle of the reception

Sunday October 11, 2009



Today we drove home from Ohio and it was very bitter sweet. I am so glad that both Bob and Karen have found each other and will live a happy and long life together. The girls were so good the entire trip and even the car rides their and back. I can't wait to see the pictures from their honeymoon in Mexico.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter