Bible Study Session 6

Yestreday I had my 6th bible study session. It was great and I am continuously learning more about my my faith and I am really enjoying it. I am enjoying that I am able to get out for a couple of hours very Tuesday and learn about my faith and the scriptures. We finished up with Egypt and Exodus. We talked about Moses recieving the 10 Commanments from God, The Golden Calf and the instructions the Moses recieves on how to build the Tabernacle and everything that goes with it. It was fascinating to be able to break down everything and now I have a better understanding of what the 10 Commandments and their meaning. As well the whole Golden calf and the Tabernacle. Now when my girls have questions, I will be able to give them a different way at looking at things in the bible.

Next we are too read the whole chapter of Numbers and all I that it continues with the Israelites near Mount Sinai and they move toward the Promised Land, and there is a lot of killing and that Joshua succeeds Moses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter