Getting Old

I am officially getting old. My 28th birthday is on the 12th of August. I have gray hair all up in the front of my hair and almost every joint in my body aches and cracks when I move or walk. Getting old stinks and isn't for the weak. But the best part of my birthday coming up is that I get to share it with my sisters, and I am looking forward to that.

Finding my family last November has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. I feel like a complete person, something that I was longing for so many years. Jim loves them and they love him. Jim loves the fact that my mom is an Indians fan just like him. I am truely lucky and blessed.


I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter