Eva is "3" now.

Eva turned 3 today. It seens like yestreday I was in the middle of my 36 hour lador and then making the decision to have an c-section. Then holding my newborn baby girl and looking in her eyes and having her look up at me saying " Hi, Mommy" with her big blue eyes. I was thinking is she really mine. Now she is talking, walking/running fully pottu trained little girl, but she is still my baby.

Eva is so intelligent and thrist for knowledge on a regular basis. She loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einstiens on the Disney Channel and loves the channel Noggin, which has educational shows 24/7. She loves swimming and playing outside in the rain or sunshine. She loves playing the paino, and her drumset also enjoys dancing and singing to us and Maggie. Coloring with markers, crayons or chalk and reading are her favorite rainy day activites. We are hoping that this fall we will be able to get into preschool. I will be getting her 3 year old pictures done on the 13th and I will be posting them as soon as I get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter