DuPage Children's Museum

  Sitting in the BIG chair.....they thought this was way cool
  So today I was finally able to take the girls to the DuPage Children's Museum.  We had received a free voucher for our entire family to go and I thought the perfect time to was when the girls were on Winter Break from school.  They had a blast.  Eva went a few years ago when she was about 2 1/2 but she doesn't remember it.  It was Maggie and my first time their and I can't wait to take them again.  I would like to take them at the end of Jan when they have the Sea Beast Puppet Company perform.  I have am putting a few of the many pictures I took below.  I think their favorite part was the area with the water tables and bubbles also the BIG chair.

                              Making music in the Rhythm Room


                                     Coloring with Light
                                  Maggie is shadow dancing
                           Playing with a variety of colors and lights
                                         BUBBLES!!!!!


 Water Table.......Think this was one of the highlights of the day


                                Super Strong Maggie
         Being Silly in front of the DuPage Children's Museum sign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter