Katreena and Ray's Baby Shower

Today was a friend of Jim's and one of the lead singers in the band Red 70 Blackstar, his and his girlfriends baby shower.  They are expecting a baby girl in the middle of August. I think they are naming her Arabella Milan, not quite sure if that is the proper spelling of it.  I like it and her middle name is a combination of Katreena's mom's name Mila and Ray's mom's middle name Ann.  They was a lot of food there including a pig roast.  The entire PIG was just sitting there.  I was a little grossed out by it, I think I would not have been so grossed out if the head wasn't still attached to the rest of the body.  There were a lot of children there and it was nice for Eva and Maggie to have something to do.  Katreena's parents had a lot of games for the children including a baby shower pinata.  Ray and Katreena received a lot of gifts and showed us the baby's room, it is a girlie safari theme.  The baby's room is Katreena's old baby room.  I am putting a few of the pictures that I took at the shower below and if you want to see the rest just click on the link below.

Katreena and Ray's Baby Shower








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter