Advent Tea

Today was our Parish Advent Tea, and it was the 5th one and the 3rd one at the Bolingbrook Country Club.  This was my secont time going and I loved it even more than the first time.  You get to sit at a table of 8-10 women and the tables are decorated my other ladies from the parish.  This year Kathy's friend Aida, who is also my friend too, decorated 3 tables and they were all lovely.  The pictures below are her three tables and I was at the "Lemon Tree" table.


We enjoyed a wonderful meal of salad, quiche and potatoes, fruit stewers, finger sandwiches and pateries for dessert.  Then we enjoyed so wonderful Christmas songs and a raffle.  I really enjoyed being with fellow ladies from the parish and their moms but most importantly I loved being with my monther-in-law Kathy.  Below are some some pictures of Kathy and I, Kathy and her friends, the table hostess and her friends.

                          Kathy and I
               Kathy and Aida
                     Aida and Jeannie
     Aida, Elaine,Terry, Kathy and Debbie T

These are pictures of the tables that I really liked.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter