Dentist Visit

So this morning both Eva and Maggie had their 2nd visit with the dentist.  Their dad was supposed to come for reinforcement but wasn't feeling good so I went solo.  I was dreading going for a few reasons but mostly because I really didn't want to have to hold Maggie down in the chair again.  I was very surprised and proud of both of them.  Eva did really well getting her teeth x-rayed and even Maggie let them x-ray her teeth.  She had her trusty blanket with her so I think that helped.  Maggie was even a champ with getting her teeth cleaned, she sat in the chair all by herself.  When she was done she looked at me and said " I big girl, mommy."  Eva wasn't too keen on getting her teeth cleaned this time.  She isn't a fan of the stuff they use too clean them with, she doesn't like the taste even though it was bubblegum flavor.  I did have to hold her head a little but over she did good.  They both love getting the Sponagebob toothbrushes and toothpaste when they were done.  Maggie also got a Elmo sticker and Eva got a tooth silly band.  Only concerns are getting Maggie to stop sucking on her two middle fingers, we know she will need braces someday, and Eva has the start of a possible cavity so we need to make sure she is brushing her molars better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter