A.K.A the Rockin' Grandpas

Tonight Jim, his mom, Eva, Maggie and I all went to go see a family friend of ours band.  They are 3 older men that sing oldies.  It was a wonderful time and it was so nice to get out and have a great time and alos have the girls with me too.  Maggie and Eva had so much fun once they warmed up to the music and the crowd.  The band did 2 sets and inbetween the sets their was a lot of food; hotdogs, hamburgers, beans, chips, beans, and etc.  You name it was probably there.  My mother-in-law had a great time as well.  She was drinking beer and a couple times were getting down on the dance floor (driveway).  I am putting only a few of my favorite pictures below but if you would like to see the rest from the night just visit the link below.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter