Eva's FIRST week of PRESCHOOL

September 1, 2009


Eva in her new school

Today was Eva's FIRST day of PRESCHOOL. I can't believe it came already, it seemed to come way to quickly. She was so excited last night about that the next day she was going to school. She keep going into grandma's room and asking her "Is it time for school, yet?" Then she woke up at 4:30 in the morning and she had to sleep with Jim and I. She went into her classroom with no problems and almost forgot to say bye to Jim and I. She LOVES school and her new friends.




Eva being herself........so sweet and angelic




Eva and Maggie on her first day of school




September 3, 2009



Today was Eva's 2nd day of preschool and she slept better this time. She was still excited but not as nearlly as much. I took her this morning and I walked her into her classroom, it was so amazing. It gave me the best feeling in the world to know that my little girl is growing up and enjoys and is so eager to learn. She gave me a big huge and a kiss, then she saw the playdough out a table and that was it. When I picked her, the children were all sitting in a circle just finishing their last circle time and it was so cool seeing it as a parent and not as a teacher. I recieved the biggest huge from her when she saw me. She also started singing their good-bye song on the drive home. Sitting in front of her school......Gentle Learning Preschool






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter