Just a little update


This past week has been so much fun and crazy all at the same time. I have spent a lot of time with the girls outside and have been loading them up with sunscreen. Eva loves swimming and playing with the few friends in the neighborhood and a couple of them I have been friends with their mom's. So I feel like I fit in a new club, "moms with children" it is very nice to have friends a place to go and relax but also have the girls with me at the same place and know that they both are having fun. I was able to take some great pictures of both Eva and Maggie playing with big legos together. When I was looking back this one I had no idea they both looked at me. It is very cute.


I have started reading a new James Patterson book called 3rd degree. It is so good so far. I am about 100+ pages into already and I started it on Friday. So that is a great job on my part since it does take me awhile to read a book.


This coming up week we have a few things planned and that we are looking forwar to. Maggie turns 15 mos on Monday, so she has 15 mos checkup on Wedesday. I am very curious to see how much she had grown since she had a rough few months in the beginning. Also on Wednesday, the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie comes out, so Jim and I have a date planned to go see the movie together. SO excited for that. Then on Saturday, I am taking the girls to my cousin Eddie Jr and his girlfriend Amber's baby shower and Jim is going to a Dave Matthew's concert. I am looking forward to the shower but nervous at the same time. Excited because I get to see my mom and sisters and my Aunt Wilma also becasue I love baby showers. Nervous because their will be family members their that I have either never met before or haven't seen since I was like 10 years old, so for about 18+ years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter