My family

It is amazing how time just flies by sometimes. I will be turning 28 this August and my oldest daughter Eva will turning 3. What is even more amazing in just a few days I will be celebrating my yougest daughter Maggie's birthday on the 13th of April and she will be turning 1. My husband Jim and I have been together for almost 5 years and will be celebrating 4 years of marriage this December. The three of them are my entire world. They make each day worth living.

Now I have my real family members in my life again and I couldn't be happier. I was taken away from my mom when I was 3 1/2 and she was forced to give up her rights to me when I was 10 so that I could get adopted. Which had some good things that happened out of it but there were some bad things that occurred to in that situation as well. SO now they get to know my little girls and Jim, and I get to know my nieces and nephew. It is cool to think that I am an Aunt and that I get to a Godmother to my baby sister, Lorene's baby.

Also right now I am applying to colleges to get into their nursing program. Mostly looking into Elmhurst College and Lewis Univeristy. I thought I should take advantage of the economy not being so great and that I want to feel like I am helping people, like how so many people have helped me throughtout my life and how they continue to help in various ways still today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training

Wicked

Newest Brinkoetter